*WARNING*
This is a long post!
Im keeping a track of my weightloss story in an attempt to track any changes and also to ensure that I stick to my routines and don't get distracted or give up!
Here's some vital statistics to get a better understanding!
Weight:
140 pounds
Height:
5'5''
Age:
21
BMI:
23.3
Goals
Aiming to lose 14 pounds by Christmas! That gives me 10 weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to average a 1-2 pound loss per week!
My Strategy
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
I don't want to bore you with long explanations because its been covered so much better by others through Google. Essentially, this DVD has three levels of intensity 1, 2, and 3. Each level takes 20 mins and is repeated for 10 days before moving on to the next level.
There's been some amazing reviews and results found which is why I'm embarking on this challenge! For more information click here
Skipping
Skipping is meant to be a great way to lose weight too. It is free and can be done anywhere aswell as fun!! Its a high intensity workout which tones shoulders, bum, thighs and calves. Winner! For more detailed information on techniques and workout routines click here. Im going to build up to try and perform the routine provided!
Diet
I'm not restricting myself too much. Just going to make healthier choices, drink more water and set myself a daily calorie intake of 1000 calories after exercise. To log food and exercise calories I have found a fantastic app on Android, and available on the Net called 'My Fitness Pal'. It's an amazing app and makes calorie counting EASY!
Well I suppose that covers everything. Hopefully, I'll be back with a post of Day 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment